Special Security Committee of the Vlokozu Union, also known as the SSV, was the main security agency for the Vlokozu Union from 1973 to its collapse in 1989.
The agency was a military service governed by army laws and regulations, in the same fashion as the Vlokozuian Army. While most of the SSV archives remain classified, four online documentary sources are available. Its main functions were foreign intelligence, counter-intelligence, operative-investigatory activities, guarding the border of the Vlokozu Union, guarding the leadership of the Vlokozuian Labor Party and the Vlokozuian Government, organization and ensuring of government communications as well as combating anti-Vlokozu activities.
- Hadyn Tennison, prime minister of El Kadsre from 2006 to 2015, worked at the SSV in Capulco.
- Saturday Banushen host Gaylord Archer worked as a telex operator for the SSV in Caelum.
- ETVKK host JP Reeve worked as a telegram messenger and later as a shoe shiner for employees at the SSV in El Kadsre City.
- Haruka Hisakawa, president of Mahri since 2015, spent her childhood mainly being taken of by employees at the SSV in Makohiro.
- Burlesque performer David Ashsmoke (born David Louis van der Westhuizen) worked as a telex operator and communications foreman for the SSV in Abeta.
- Current Abeta mayor Akiro Mishima worked as a undercover officer for the SSV in Tugaganda and Romrac.
- Current Caelum mayor and former PTEK head Wilson Miller worked as a SSV operative among the El Kadsreian exile community in Argentina.
- Current Romrac mayor Jean-André Beaugendre worked as a SSV operative in the Francophone regions of El Kadsre.