Gabrielle Hayley "Starline" Roberts (b. 15th June, 1977) is a Kuboian singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, rapper, model and television presenter. She is best known for being part of the pop group Personality from 1997 to 2004, although she started her career in 1990, by appearing in television advertisements.
Starline has two children, the first, Tory, she gave birth to when she was 14, and the second, Charlie, she gave birth to when she was 17. Starline was a single parent for the majority of the children's childhood.
Starline has been a heavy campaigner and supporter for LGBT rights since she was a teenager. Since she was 19, she has identified as "bisexual, preferring females". In February 2001, she began dating actress Linda Klarks, who she later married when same-sex marriage was legalised in Kuboia in February 2003. Starline announced that the two had divorced in October 2006.
In August 2018, it was reported that Starline was engaged to fellow Kuboian singer Ayton Arrows, with the two scheduled to get married in October that year.
- Overload (2006)
As lead artist
|2004||"Long Life"||Non-album single|
|2005|| "One Way"|
(with Pep C, K.K.Yo and Price King)
|2006||"Hi Hi Hi"||Overload|
| "On My Mind"|
(featuring Lupe Fiasco and Dizee Rascal)
|"Heart Doesn’t Stop"|
|2015|| "Dream Beat"|
(with Data Frost)
|2018|| "Y'all Know"|
As featured artist
- 2004: "Listen Up" - Brouniet Durancie feat. Starline Roberts
- 2006: "Everyday Is My Day" - Think Talk feat. Starline Roberts, Big Beat and Temp-O
- 2006: "Lighters Up" - Minime feat. Starline Roberts
- 2008: "See You Move" - Kool Teazer feat. Starline Roberts
- 2011: "I Hear Them" - K.K.Yo feat. Starline Roberts
- 2013: "The HB Walk" - Henry Buckings feat. Starline Roberts
- 2018: TBA - Ayton Arrows feat. Starline Roberts, Flavia and MC Granny