- "TH2" redirects here. For other uses, see TH2 (Disambiguation).
TH2 is a spin-off franchise of Technic Heroes orginating in 1999 by the sister company of El TV Kadsre, Banushen Media Corporation. TH2 was originally made to prevent the Technic Heroes franchise from dying off, though the franchise has later become the, "sister franchise" of the Technic Heroes franchise.
The franchise began with The New Chronicles franchise.
- The New Chronicles: The Journey Begins (1999)
- Tirucidabots (2002)
- Tirucidabots 2 (2003)
- Tirucidabots 3 (2004)
- The New Chronicles: Darkness Overshadows Everything (2005)
- The New Chronicles: Tunar's Resurrection (2006)
- The New Chronicles: The Dimensional Paradox (2007)
- The New Chronicles: Legend of The Blue Vortex (2008)
- The New Chronicles: The Secret of The Chronicles (2009)
- The New Chronicles: The Final Battle (2010)
- The New Chronicles: The Story Continues (2000-2002)
- Doku City (2004-2008)
- Diamondbots (2008-2011)
- Centurbots (2015-present)
- The New Chronicles: Rebound Energy (2015-2019)
TH2 trademark suit
Radio Televisi Herzoland, Herzolish's public broadcaster who has a TH2 trademark, sued the Banushen Media Corporation in 2006 for trademark infringement. The lawsuit was dismissed after Darren Cody revealed that he never heard of the TH2 channel when naming the TH2 franchise.