- 1 History
- 2 Territories
- 3 Media
- 4 Cuisines
- 5 Technology, People and Trends
Island of Polippisia (1883-1921)
Polish Colonization (1921-1932)
Filipino Colonization (1932-1944)
Independence From Philippines (1944-1950)
Communism People's of Polippisia (1950-1999)
Modern Day (1999-Present)
The 6 States and Territories Are:
- Polippisian Public Broadcaster are Broadcasting System of Polippisia and Polippisia Broadcasting Corporation, Such As BSP Radio 1 (855Khz PTKW), BSP Radio 2 (853Khz PTSQ), BSP TV G (Ch 1, PTKW-DTV), BSP TV Edu (Ch 2, PTSQ-DTV), BSP BS1 (BS1), BSP BS-Hi (BS3), PBC & BS-PBC (Ch 6, PTNX-DTV, BS6 & 960Khz PTJW for QNN Afillative).
- Polippisian Private and Commercial Broadcaster Are GPT (CH 5, PTFX-DTV, GNN Afillative), BS-GPT (BS5), PST (CH. 4, PTSA-DTV for PNN Afillative), BS-PST (BS4 for PNN Afillative), ITV (CH 8, PTBK-DTV, INN Afillative).
- 110° Free CS TV Channels Are ITVe, PST News24, PST Channel 1, PST Channel 2, PBC Ch1, PBC Ch2, 1st GPT Channel and 2nd GPT Channel.
- Paid TV Channels including BS & 110° CS Are:
Technology, People and Trends
- The Voting Age is 18.
- The Minimum Drinking Age is 20.
- The Minimum Smoking age is 18.
- Polippisian Has Own Currency, Zwoty, Derived from Polish Złoty.
- Polippisian Drives to the Left. (Road Sides of the Traffic are Right.)
- Polippisian Plugs and Sockets Are C & F.
- Polippisian Owned Companies are Poliland, Polipago Retail, PoliFast, etc.
- Polippisian Mobile Carriers Are Republik ng TM, Globe Telecom, TelekomPoli Mobile.
- Polippisian Television Providers are Cignal, SkyCable, Destiny Cable and TelekomPoli TV.
- Polippisian Uses NTSC For Watching Movies, Video Games and Television.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.