'Technic' (Japanese: テクニック; Hepburn: Tekunikku') is an notorious energy drink brewed by Technic Drinks, Inc., the El Kadsreian-based beverage manufacturer. Technic was launched in 1973, and it is famous for its sponsorship of Technic Heroes, the El Kadsreian tokustatsu series created by El TV Kadsre.
Technic, which some believe it was the first modern energy drink was introduced in 1973 in the Vlokozu Union. In 1974, a year after Technic's introduction, Technic expanded to international markets: Alexonia, Vicnoran Kingdom, Randomia, Mexico and Brazil and acquired Pepsi, Schweppes, Passiona, 7-UP, Mountain Dew and Lipton in the Vlokozu Union. In 1976, Technic and El TV Kadsre launched the long-running tokusatsu franchise, known as Technic Heroes. In that same year, the drink was introduced to Helvmark, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Australia, New Zealand and Japan and introduced to the United States, West Germany (now Germany), Belgium, Philippines, Canada, Barokia, Thailand, India, Schelipoerys, Eruowood, Ivalice, CalicoValdezland, the Kadersaryinan Islands and Switzerland in 1980 and introduced to Jetania and Kuboia in 1989.
In 2016, Technic Drinks signed a new agreement with Liquid Management Partners, LLC (marketers of fellow energy drink Liquid Ice Energy) to become the new distributor of Technic in the United States.
Technic contains caffeine, taurine, B vitamins (B3, B5, B6, B12), sucrose, food acid, glucose and juice of kuzesi (Vicnoran fruit)
- Technic (introduced 1973)
- Technic Red (introduced 1990)
- Technic Carnival (introduced 2005)
- Technic Zero (introduced 1987)
- Technic Flashback (introduced 2006)
- Technic Bright (introduced 1999)
- Technic Iced Coffee (introduced 1998)
- Technic Kinnie (introduced 1979)
- Technic Nooii (Not orange or is it) (introduced 2008 and discontinued in 2011; reintroduced 2019)
Discontinued and limited edition products
- Technic Crystal Clear (1991-1996)
- Technic Biofusion (1998, 2001; still available in Randomia along with Reactor)
- Technic Reactor (1996)
- Technic Lemon (2001-2003)
- Technic Purple (2003-2004)
- Technic Passion (2013)