The Trap Door is the American English dub of the British series of the same name.
The dub was recorded from 1988-1989 at Sono-Mex Hollywood in Los Angeles.
- Chris Latta as Berk
- Jonathan Alexander as Boni, Rogg, The Bubo, and The Splund
- Janice Roman Roku as Drutt
- Frank Welker as The Thing Upstairs
- Ardwight Chamberlain as The Big Red Thing
Rocío Garcel (credited as Rosie Garcel) was voice director.
- Voices: Chris Latta, Jonathan Alexander, Janice Roman Roku, Frank Welker, Ardwight Chamberlain
- Voice Director: Rosie Garcel
- Animation: CMTB
- Thing Doer: Steve Box
- UK Editing: KPTV
- US Editing: Unitel Video
- Assistant Editor, UK: Rob Copeland
- US version dubbed by: Sono-Mex Hollywood
- Stories: Brainbox Mills
- Additional Material: Willie Rushton
- US script revisioning: Ardwight Chamberlain, Kirk Thornton, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn
- Music & Lyrics: Bob Heatlie
- US vocals: Cam Clarke, J. Casale
- Eyes in the Dark: Nigel Davies
- Modelling Material: GCP Ltd.
- Processing: Universal
- Produced by: John Howson
- Assistant to the producer: Sue Kerridge
- Series created and directed by: Charlie Mills, Terry Brain
- CMTB Animation, Queensgate Productions - © MCMLXXXIV
- A QUEENSGATE PRODUCTION
- DISTRIBUTED BY RKO PICTURES
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.