The TheoryPhone X2 was released in 2008 by Theorysonic. It is the second TheoryPhone X series.
What's in the box
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo headphones
- 1 x XCI charger adapter
- 1 x XCI USB 2.0/3.0 cable
- 1 x TheoryPhone X2
- 1 x SIM removal pin
- 1 x SIM and microSD card tray
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Documentation
- 1.5GHz dual-core TheoryCore X2 ARMv7 processor
- 4.0" widescreen (1136x640) IPS TheoryClear display
- 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- USB OTG (On-The-Go)
- Acura audio support
|This article is a stub.
Please help this article by expanding or finishing it; if you have permission from the page owner. Additional information: None.