The TheoryPhone X4 was released in 2012 by Theorysonic. It is the fourth TheoryPhone X series.
What's in the box
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo headphones
- 1 x XCI charger adapter
- 1 x XCI USB 2.0/3.0 cable
- 1 x TheoryPhone X4
- 1 x SIM removal pin
- 1 x SIM and microSD card tray
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Documentation
- 1.9GHz quad-core TheoryCore X4 processor
- 5.0” inch Full HD (1920x1080) TheoryClear IPS display touchscreen
- 8 MP camera
- 1080p Full HD video recording at 30fps
|This article is a stub.
Please help this article by expanding or finishing it; if you have permission from the page owner. Additional information: None.