TheorySing is a karaoke player and sing-along karaoke system invented in 1972 as the country's first, having collaboration with Muzu Technology Co. Ltd. It was released in November 1972. It's the Theorysonic version of Magic Sing, since 2001.
- TheorySing (1972 original)
- TheorySing 2 (1978)
- TheorySing 3 (1981)
- TheorySing 4 (1985)
- TheorySing 5 (1990)
- TheorySing 6 (1996)
- TheorySing 7 HQ (2001, based on Magic Sing ED-2000, Famax/Magic Singalong, and Harmony)
- TheorySing HQ 2 (2005, also known as TheorySing 8, based on Magic Sing ED-8000)
- TheorySing HQ 3 (2009, also known as TheorySing 9, based on Magic Sing ET-19000V)
- TheorySing HQ 4 (2013, also known as TheorySing 10)
- TheorySing X5 (2017, also known as TheorySing 11)
|This article is a stub.
Please help this article by expanding or finishing it; if you have permission from the page owner. Additional information: None.