Theorysonic One is a series of software products, cloud computing, internet suite, online account and services operated by Theorysonic. It was launched on September 12, 1997, and replaces the old Theorysonic Application Suite and Theorysonic Communicator.
- Quicky - web portal and search engine
- TheoryAccount - single sign-on and account service
- TheoryCloud - file-hosting and cloud storage service running on TSUG, PTSUG, Windows, MacOS, EKS Vortex, Linux, Xenika, Android, ViraOS, iOS and on the web.
- TheoryMail - e-mail service
- TheoryMeet - HD video conferencing and web meetings service
- TheoryOffice Web - online version of TheoryOffice
- Theorysonic One for HPCs