FANDOM


    • Please, I want to add some homages to the original movie. Plus, the sadness of the death is what made The Land Before Time unique to other Don Bluth movies.

      Stop trying to milk the franchise to death.

      Maybe I can work on Into the DragonVerse and you can work on Wild Arms’ Vs. The Universe, so that we both can have movies to work on without starting edit wars and butting creative heads.

      If you don’t touch Into the DragonVerse, I won’t touch Wild Arms’ Vs. The Universe. How does that sound?

        Loading editor
    • But... But... But... I don't want Loofah to die in Into the DragonVerse. He's just a kid & a teenager. I'm changing Loofah's character from silly to calm, so he wouldn't mess around and have less jokes.

      Also, just to reminder, Figment, movie companies does not accept fan ideas. Amblin cannot accept any unsolicited ideas, stories, artwork or music.

      I'm not milking the franchise to death, I was trying to make it better.

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand42 wrote: But... But... But... I don't want Loofah to die in Into the DragonVerse. He's just a kid & a teenager. I'm changing Loofah's character from silly to calm, so he wouldn't mess around and have less jokes.

      Also, just to reminder, Figment, movie companies does not accept fan ideas. Amblin cannot accept any unsolicited ideas, stories, artwork or music.

      I'm not milk the franchise to death, I was trying to make it better.

      Loofah is actually an adult. We all have to take risks...

      Plus, it makes sense to kill him off since she’s the most hated character in the series.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe I can work on Into the DragonVerse and you can work on Wild Arms’ Vs. The Universe, so that we both can have movies to work on without starting edit wars and butting creative heads.

      If you don’t touch Into the DragonVerse, I won’t touch History Travel (such a bland and unoriginal name BTW), How does that sound?

      As Alastor from the Hazbin Hotel said,

      “So, it’s a deal then?”

        Loading editor
    • But killing him off would mean that Wild Arms just lost his first child. We can't have that for Yellow Belly fans, especially Brandon. How about this; Loofah ends up coming back to life at the end of the film by a God. I'm making him likable by changing his character from silly to calm by Wild Arms. Loofah won't go crazy anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand42 wrote: But killing him off would mean that Wild Arms just lost his first child. We can't have that for Yellow Belly fans, especially Brandon. How about this; Loofah ends up coming back to life at the end of the film by a God. I'm making him likable by changing his character from silly to calm by Wild Arms. Loofah won't go crazy anymore.

      I know, but if you don’t touch Into the DragonVerse, I won’t touch History Travel. do we have a deal?

        Loading editor
    • Deal. 

        Loading editor
    • And BTW, we can work on Return of the Blind Flyer.

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand42 wrote: Deal. 

      Pinky Promise?

      Remember, pinky promises can never be broken...

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand42 wrote: And BTW, we can work on Return of the Blind Flyer.

      I’ve been working on parts of the transcript, you’re gonna have one hell of a laugh once Kevin comes into the scene.

      I’ve also introduced a new villain, Professor Baxter!

      He’s a famous celebrity who is well-known for his various nature documentaries. His show has been declining in popularity and with NY Channel 7 threatening to cancel his show unless viewership rises, Baxter sets out to kidnap Kevin to prove that his show is still fresh, if he fails, he risks having his show cancelled. Baxter, a money-hungry celebrity is quite a unique villain that I have been working on for quite some time, and I can’t wait to put him in action!!!

        Loading editor
    • I found a location of NYC on Google Maps where the final battle is on. The construstion site.

        Loading editor
    • The Land Before Time Nerd wrote:

      Plus, it makes sense to kill him off since she’s the most hated character in the series.

      Is Loofah a female? I thought he's male.

      Also, seeing Loofah die would cause the film to be a ratings trap for Yellow Belly fans. And Yellow Belly fans would be outraged and one Yellow Belly fan start a petition to bring him back. Now I LOVE the Yellow Bellies. I'm delevop him more. Please, Figment, don't kill him.

      Also, can you show me the transcript of Return of The Blind Flyer?

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand42 wrote:

      The Land Before Time Nerd wrote:

      Plus, it makes sense to kill him off since she’s the most hated character in the series.

      Is Loofah a female? I thought he's male.

      Also, seeing Loofah die would cause the film to be a ratings trap for Yellow Belly fans. And Yellow Belly fans would be outraged and one Yellow Belly fan start a petition to bring him back. Now I LOVE the Yellow Bellies. I'm delevop him more. Please, Figment, don't kill him.

      Also, can you show me the transcript of Return of The Blind Flyer?

      It’s a work in progress still. Patience is a virtue!

        Loading editor
    • As I said previously; please, don't kill off Loofah, Figment. He meant no harm.

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand42 wrote: As I said previously; please, don't kill off Loofah, Figment. He meant no harm.

      I didn’t say I was going to kill him off.

        Loading editor
    • You're not going to kill Loofah? Are you keeping him alive?

        Loading editor
    • Learnedhand42 wrote: You're not going to kill Loofah? Are you keeping him alive?

      A. I’m still deciding

      B. Calm down man, take a break. Someone needs a chill pill...

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.