FANDOM


  • Disable Editing Sucks! I Can't Edit! It Must Be CoolGamer23!

      Loading editor
    • No!

        Loading editor
    • Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      Disable Editing Sucks! I Can't Edit! It Must Be CoolGamer23!

      The reason why you're banned is because you're seem to be impersonating ChubbyCroeya371. The only way to get yourself unblocked is to change your username and you can do it here.

        Loading editor
    • How is having similar usernames impersonation?

        Loading editor
    • Jimmy4164 on Wikia wrote:
      How is having similar usernames impersonation?

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • That's not how impersonations work. If the user has exactly the same username, then he/she is impersonating the person.

        Loading editor
    • I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!

        Loading editor
    • Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!

      No

        Loading editor
    • Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!

      Change your username if you want to edit again.

        Loading editor
    • Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!

      I feel you. You impersonated no one, and all you did was just edit the wiki. I already consulted CoolGamer about this because this isn't acceptable for administration. I agree with Jimmy also

        Loading editor
    • RKRL wrote:
      Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!
      I feel you. You impersonated no one, and all you did was just edit the wiki. I already consulted CoolGamer about this because this isn't acceptable for administration. I agree with Jimmy also

      I also thought the user has the similar name of the another user doesn't mean it's impersonation.

        Loading editor
    • Blue91233 wrote:
      RKRL wrote:
      Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!
      I feel you. You impersonated no one, and all you did was just edit the wiki. I already consulted CoolGamer about this because this isn't acceptable for administration. I agree with Jimmy also
      I also thought the user has the similar name of the another user doesn't mean it's impersonation.

      Chebbycraft34

      ChubbyCroeya371

      I want you to look at those names and tell me if they are really that similar. Chebby never tried to impersonate anyone, unlike what Esaie and Chubby claim. 

      Impersonation is claiming you are another user, or claiming you are an alt of that said user. Chebby just wanted to edit, and that's okay.

      I feel CoolGamer should unblock him.

        Loading editor
    • Chebbycraft34 wrote: Disable Editing Sucks! I Can't Edit! It Must Be CoolGamer23!

      that’s because I reported you

        Loading editor
    • RKRL wrote:

      Blue91233 wrote:
      RKRL wrote:
      Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!
      I feel you. You impersonated no one, and all you did was just edit the wiki. I already consulted CoolGamer about this because this isn't acceptable for administration. I agree with Jimmy also
      I also thought the user has the similar name of the another user doesn't mean it's impersonation.

      Chebbycraft34

      ChubbyCroeya371

      I want you to look at those names and tell me if they are really that similar. Chebby never tried to impersonate anyone, unlike what Esaie and Chubby claim. 

      Impersonation is claiming you are another user, or claiming you are an alt of that said user. Chebby just wanted to edit, and that's okay.

      I feel CoolGamer should unblock him.

      But people here think impersonation is also having similar usernames.

        Loading editor
    • Jimmy4164 on Wikia wrote:

      RKRL wrote:

      Blue91233 wrote:
      RKRL wrote:
      Chebbycraft34 wrote:
      I Can't Understand! I Want To Edit!
      I feel you. You impersonated no one, and all you did was just edit the wiki. I already consulted CoolGamer about this because this isn't acceptable for administration. I agree with Jimmy also
      I also thought the user has the similar name of the another user doesn't mean it's impersonation.
      Chebbycraft34

      ChubbyCroeya371

      I want you to look at those names and tell me if they are really that similar. Chebby never tried to impersonate anyone, unlike what Esaie and Chubby claim. 

      Impersonation is claiming you are another user, or claiming you are an alt of that said user. Chebby just wanted to edit, and that's okay.

      I feel CoolGamer should unblock him.

      But people here think impersonation is also having similar usernames.

      Indeed, just because your name starts with Ch_bby doesn't mean you impersonate someone. In fact, this may be one of those rare cases where people just have similar nicknames for a long time and never knew about each other. It's like saying Chebby is impersonating CoolGamer23 because they both start with C and end with two numbers (it's a hypothetis, dw).

      I say he should be unblocked.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.