FANDOM


  • I'd like to talk more about Cariz Food Company (and maybe finalize those talks of me getting Cariz)

      Loading editor
    • Sure

        Loading editor
    • First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote: First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

      Just in case, I've prepared the names of the founders of Cariz - Louis Cariz and Robert Cariz.

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote: First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

      Just in case, I've prepared the names of the founders of Cariz - Louis Cariz and Robert Cariz.

      No, Cariz family can inherit the company, but the food company will always start as Phatom Foods.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:


      Timebomb192potato wrote: First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

      Just in case, I've prepared the names of the founders of Cariz - Louis Cariz and Robert Cariz.
      No, Cariz family can inherit the company, but the food company will always start as Phatom Foods.

      But, in my personal opinion, Greeny Phatom is not canon to the DFW universe. That's why I wanted Cariz to have an alternate history. Can't I at least have a compromise?

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:



      Timebomb192potato wrote: First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

      Just in case, I've prepared the names of the founders of Cariz - Louis Cariz and Robert Cariz.
      No, Cariz family can inherit the company, but the food company will always start as Phatom Foods.
      But, in my personal opinion, Greeny Phatom is not canon to the DFW universe. That's why I wanted Cariz to have an alternate history. Can't I at least have a compromise?

      What compromise exactly?

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:



      Timebomb192potato wrote: First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

      Just in case, I've prepared the names of the founders of Cariz - Louis Cariz and Robert Cariz.
      No, Cariz family can inherit the company, but the food company will always start as Phatom Foods.
      But, in my personal opinion, Greeny Phatom is not canon to the DFW universe. That's why I wanted Cariz to have an alternate history. Can't I at least have a compromise?

      What compromise exactly?

      Cariz could be Cariz for the DFW verse and Phatom Foods for the GP verse?

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:



      Timebomb192potato wrote: First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

      Just in case, I've prepared the names of the founders of Cariz - Louis Cariz and Robert Cariz.
      No, Cariz family can inherit the company, but the food company will always start as Phatom Foods.
      But, in my personal opinion, Greeny Phatom is not canon to the DFW universe. That's why I wanted Cariz to have an alternate history. Can't I at least have a compromise?
      What compromise exactly?
      Cariz could be Cariz for the DFW verse and Phatom Foods for the GP verse?

      mmmmm.... idk, i still kinda want Cariz to start out as a food joint venture that makes foods under license of a big franchise, but maybe not something like Harry Potter.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:



      Timebomb192potato wrote: First off - Is it possible for me to do an alternate history for Cariz?

      Just in case, I've prepared the names of the founders of Cariz - Louis Cariz and Robert Cariz.
      No, Cariz family can inherit the company, but the food company will always start as Phatom Foods.
      But, in my personal opinion, Greeny Phatom is not canon to the DFW universe. That's why I wanted Cariz to have an alternate history. Can't I at least have a compromise?
      What compromise exactly?
      Cariz could be Cariz for the DFW verse and Phatom Foods for the GP verse?

      mmmmm.... idk, i still kinda want Cariz to start out as a food joint venture that makes foods under license of a big franchise, but maybe not something like Harry Potter.

      One of Cariz's first licenses in the DFW universe would be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Hey, it was the early 1990s.

        Loading editor
    • Eh.... fine. But it still needs a different name.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote: Eh.... fine. But it still needs a different name.

      Cariz's first name would either be CC Foods or Cariz Foods LLC. CC Foods indicates a joint venture of Louis & Robert Cariz and Campbell Soup.

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote: Eh.... fine. But it still needs a different name.

      Cariz's first name would either be CC Foods or Cariz Foods LLC. CC Foods indicates a joint venture of Louis & Robert Cariz and Campbell Soup.

      CC Foods maybe? Anything else NOT related to Cariz family. I intended Cariz to adopt the company in late 2010s.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote: Eh.... fine. But it still needs a different name.

      Cariz's first name would either be CC Foods or Cariz Foods LLC. CC Foods indicates a joint venture of Louis & Robert Cariz and Campbell Soup.

      CC Foods maybe? Anything else NOT related to Cariz family. I intended Cariz to adopt the company in late 2010s.

      The CC of CC Foods would stand for Cho and Campbell Soup Company.

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote: Eh.... fine. But it still needs a different name.

      Cariz's first name would either be CC Foods or Cariz Foods LLC. CC Foods indicates a joint venture of Louis & Robert Cariz and Campbell Soup.
      CC Foods maybe? Anything else NOT related to Cariz family. I intended Cariz to adopt the company in late 2010s.
      The CC of CC Foods would stand for Cho and Campbell Soup Company.

      Cho Foods might work then

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote:

      Timebomb192potato wrote:

      Ootwar wrote: Eh.... fine. But it still needs a different name.

      Cariz's first name would either be CC Foods or Cariz Foods LLC. CC Foods indicates a joint venture of Louis & Robert Cariz and Campbell Soup.
      CC Foods maybe? Anything else NOT related to Cariz family. I intended Cariz to adopt the company in late 2010s.
      The CC of CC Foods would stand for Cho and Campbell Soup Company.

      Cho Foods might work then

      Good then. Cho Foods it is.

        Loading editor
    • So I'm prepared to edit the page for Cariz Food Company (and maybe separate the Phatom Foods portion to make it's GPW universe counterpart).

        Loading editor
    • Maybe we should talk about this more through Discord, yeah?

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:
      Maybe we should talk about this more through Discord, yeah?

      I don't use Discord.

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:
      Maybe we should talk about this more through Discord, yeah?
      I don't use Discord.

      I recommend using it.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:
      Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:
      Maybe we should talk about this more through Discord, yeah?
      I don't use Discord.
      I recommend using it.

      I just feel like it would be easier to do it through DFW.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I'd like to ask this: could the Cariz brothers have owned another food company prior to taking over Cho Foods?

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Also, I'd like to ask this: could the Cariz brothers have owned another food company prior to taking over Cho Foods?

      No.

        Loading editor
    • Ootwar wrote:
      Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Also, I'd like to ask this: could the Cariz brothers have owned another food company prior to taking over Cho Foods?
      No.

      Okay...

      P.S. I'd like to make a list of current DFW!Cariz manufacturing sites

        Loading editor
    • Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Ootwar wrote:
      Timebomb192potato wrote:
      Also, I'd like to ask this: could the Cariz brothers have owned another food company prior to taking over Cho Foods?
      No.
      Okay...

      P.S. I'd like to make a list of current DFW!Cariz manufacturing sites

      The list would include a rice production facility.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.