Six Flags Astroworld was a Six Flags owned amusement park in Houston Texas that had closed in real life in 2005.
Here are my predictions on what if Six Flags Astroworld had never closed.
I plan to use some my fanon stuff in Astroworld's Wikifanon page.
- All of the rides that SFAW had at during time of park's closure would not have been relocated to other park or scrapped in 2006.
- In 2007. SFAW adds a "Thomas Town" themed kiddie land.
- In 2008, Viper gets scrapped and replaced by a B&M florless coaster named "Bizarro".
In 2011, Thomas Town gets rethemed to Whistlestop Park
- In 2012, Texas Cyclone closes
- In 2013, Wicked Texas Cyclone opens as a replacement for Texas Cyclone and a clone of Superman: Ultimate Flight from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is added to the park.
- In 2015, the Swat ride is replaced with a Larson Super Loop ride named "Pandemonium".
- In 2016, Batman: The Escape closes and VR is added to Superman: Ultimate Flight.
- In 2017, SFAW gets Pandemonium from Six Flags Fiesta Texas and renames it "The Joker's Revenge".
P.S. if there's anything that I've missed, please leave a comment.