DISCLAIMER: THE TIME IN THIS ARTICLE IS EL KADSREIAN TIME.
El TV Kadsre 24 Live: Exploring EK Businesses (3:00–5:00pm, after commercial break)
- (depressing music playing as a barely busy East Cliffstown appears)
- [CAPTION] CLIFFSTOWN, EAST STATE
- BOB HALLADON (male voice, British accent): The coronavirus is wiping out much of El Kadsre's businesses. This is upsetting many El Kadsreian citizens, including Itsuki Toshi, co-owner of small local shop Comic Books Beyond in East Cliffstown, who runs the place with her brother Danieru.
- TOSHI (female voice, Japanese accent): I'm very upset about... uh... having to close Comic Books Beyond. I... we have 31 employees and will be upset.
- [CAPTION] ITSUKI TOSHI | CO-OWNER: COMIC BOOKS BEYOND
- HALLADON: El TV Kadsre News's Charlotte S. Yang has more on this subject from the El TV Kadsre 24 newsroom.
- YANG (on-screen; female voice, American accent): The spread of COVID-19 is a very serious subject, Bob. The "shutdown" of these businesses is very controversial because only 6 cases of the virus have been confirmed here in El Kadsre. There will be more on this subject... after the break.
Like this blog post? Let me know and I will make more like this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.