The meaning of the colours on the flag
- White represents Christianity.
- Red represents Varkian Blood.
- Green represents nature.
- 1000BC-0AD, The Celtic Age
- 0AD, Christianity became a religion.
- 1016, Varkia Became Independent, and became a kingdom, Varkberg becomes its capital city.
- 1864, the very last king was shot by a rebellion person, Varkia became a republic, the country was renamed as “the Nordic republic of Varkia”, The national anthem ('O' Varkie) was created.
- 1975, LGBT laws become strict.
- 1999, Varkia is now in peace, LGBT laws changed, and became less strict.
- 2000, Varkia has a national event for the new millennium.
- Marriage age is 16
- Death age is 82
- Teenage age is 13
- Drinking age is 18
- Refusing to pay tax can get you fined up to VK100, VK Stands for Varkian Krona which is the currency
- Cannibalism is illegal, and you could go prison for 99 years.
- Hitting your child as a punishment is considered child abuse, and you can go to Jail for 1 year.
- Same Sex Marriage Is Illegal In Varkia And You Can Go Jail For 1 Month
- New Years Day (1 Jan)
- Good Friday (Friday) in April
- Easter Sunday (Sunday) In April
- Varkian May (7 May)
- Republic Day (30 October)
- Halloween (31 October)
- Christmas Eve (24 December)
- Christmas Day (25 December)
- New Years Eve (31 December)
Varkia Uses Plug Outlet E, Just Like The Rest Of Europe Exept UK And Ireland
School Normally Starts At 9:00am Then Ends At 3:05pm
Like Normal They Have Have Five School Days
There Are Four Grade Groups In Education
Little Grades (2-3)
Primary Grades (4-11)
High Grades (11-16)
Top Grades (16-19)