Victoria (Arabic: فيكتوريا Fikturia; Italian: Vittoria; Portuguese: Victória) is a communist empire, it is former Portuguese, Roman, Ottoman and Arabic.
In 219 BC, The Roman Empire discovered an island near South Europe. It was called Victoria ("victory" in Latin). With the fall of Rome, the island was given to the Ottomans, but they didn't want it, so the island was considered lost until 1234, being populated by Okatian indigenous people, but Portugal tried to reach Asia and found it again. They were called "Victorianas" at this moment, and its capital was named "Gales." In 1600, Victorianas declared independence. In 1812, its name was changed to "Victoria." 13 years later, some Arabians imigrated to Victoria. 36 years later, Jews and Christians also joined Victoria. In 1916, Austria-Hungary invaded Victoria, and it decalred war at Central Powers. The United Kingdom restored the country along with Spain and Portugal. In 1928, Victoria banned all references to atheism and LGBT topics due to it being a religious country. In the same year, its soccer club launched. They could play World Cup 1930.
Nazi Germany tried to invade Victoria, but they held the soldiers and reached Südwind (currently known as Southwind).
After World War II, with the Scramble for the Ghost Archipelago, Victoria took most of Efoca Island from Okatia. The northwestern part, however, became independent as Schotekanya. 35% of the Schomen recognized Victorian as its languange and only 10% as its unic languange
In 1957, it launched its official languange, merging Latin, Portuguese and Arbic. Muslims weren't banned because they're part of the country's history, not as the athiests, who died by guilloutine. In 1962, it became communist because of a civil war; in 1986, it won its first World Cup, only back to win in 2018, and also sedied the World Cup in 2002.
The UK invaded the Southeast of Victoria in 2020, They tried to invade the full country, but Victoria and UK have different climates, so most of the soldiers died by termal-shock. British Victoria ended in January 2020.
NOTE: The dates are in dd/mm, not mm/dd.
- 15/1: Christimas (Nataledia)
- 14/2: Valentine's Day (Valantinne Dia)
- 29/2: Leap Year (Palera Ani)
- 4/3: Carnival (Kanavo)
- 14/3 Islam Pride Fest (Allah-Theists) (Fiesta Isamu Spalba)
- 29/3: Independence day (Ralaisbate Dia)
- 10/4: Easter (God-Theists) (Pasaac)
- 22/4 - 29/4: Golden Week (Sebtemdia d'Olrume)
- 15/6 Veterans Day (Dia Vaetani) (Victoria Version)
- 1/7: Kids day (Dia Projove)
- 15/10: Victoria Day (Victoria Dia)
- 31/10- Halloween (Hallodia)
- 1/11- Respect Day (Hairvato Dia)
- 2/11 Day of the Deads (Peceda Dia)
- 10/12- Thanksgiving (Agrasha'dia) (Agrashagragomento Dia)
- 24/12 - 25/12: Savior (Salmuna)
- 31/12 Everything Day (Togemia Dia)
Winter Holiday starts from Thanksgiving and ends one week after Christmas.
Leap Years are holidays too. School is out on these days, unlike the rest of the world. When it's 2000 for example, they have two Leap Days: February 29th and February 30th.
Carnival is also a holiday, which ends on a Wednesday.
Independece Day makes kids and teens out for one day.
From Easter to Golden Week, school is out.
School ends in June, and it restarts in September.
Kids miss school from October 31th to November 2nd because it's lute time.
- Exana Eogana (I exist)
- Tanvos Eogana (You exist)
- Femeaani Eogana (She exist)
- Meleaani Eogana (He exist)
- Exanas Eogana (We exist)
- Tanvonni Eogana (You exist)
- Femmi Eogana (They exist)
- Melenni Eogana (They exist)