Released in 2004 for the Century Millennium and DS and 2005 for the PSP and Xbox 360.
- Antique Cars
- Blue Streak
- Cadillac Cars
- Camp Snoopy
- Cedar Creek Mine Ride
- Cedar Downs Racing Derby
- Jr. Gemini
- Kiddy Kingdom
- Midway Carousel
- Space Spiral
- Iron Dragon
- Demon Drop
- Disaster Transport
- Wicked Twister
- Millennium Force
- Ocean Motion
- Soak City
- Magnum XL 200
- Mean Streak
- Snake River Falls
- Top Thrill Dragster
- Wave Swinger
- Iron Dragon is now red/yellow instead of red/white.
- The graphics have been improved (Century Millennium/Xbox 360 versions only)
- maXair added (Xbox 360/PSP versions only)
- Castaway Bay added (unlocked after spending 6 Points)
- New title screen with the "Come on, Get on, Cedar Point!" theme.
- SEGA logo changed from a black background silent logo to a blue background logo with the iconic "SEGAAAAA!" chant
- Several of the Peanuts music uses direct masters instead of duplicate prints
- The station music on the coasters use the actual station music (due to that, a copyright for Killer Tracks and Republica were added)
- Disaster Transport's POV has better SFX.
- Online mode added (Xbox 360 version only)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.