Presently, Michael's children David Vlokozu and Jarred Vlokozu have taken political strides in El Kadsre, with Jarred's party the El Kadsreian Labour Party controlling much of parliament through a system that was constitutionally drafted by known Michael Vlokozu supporter Andre Kayrlislopvoslky, but during recent years, Vlokism became very mainstream in the El Kadsreian media, the ideology is controlled and influenced by the El Kadsreian mainstream media and since the late 2010s, Support for Vlokism was starting to decline to its low approval rating, the first time since the decline of the Vlokozu Union during the 1980's and the dissolution of the Vlokozu Union in 1989 and the independent media now wants to fight back against the mainstream influence.
The "Ten Points"
The Ten Points of Vlokism are:
- Peace and human rights for all, regardless of religion, race or ideologies
- No preference for left or right political groups, movements, or parties
- Support of the Queen/King of the Commonwealth and dismissing of the idea of a British Republic
- Free supplies and zero debt for the poor & unemployed
- Dismissing of far-left ideas
- Dismissing of far-right ideas
- The sharing of support and love for the Vlokozuian Revolution
- Retribution will be managed by anybody.
- Handling of all problems in a way does not involve activism or propaganda.
- Love will reach everybody.
"Plus an eleventh point"
An "eleventh point" for Vlokism has been debated by many Vlokists.
- Conservative Vlokism
- Far-left Vlokism
- Far-right Vlokism
- Heterodox Vlokism
- Liberal Vlokism
- Moderate Vlokism
- Orthodox Vlokism