Wiki TV 2 is an Engarian free-to-air TV channel that is owned by Wiki TV Studios. Launched on July 13th, 1968, the channel is known for airing reruns of shows that previously aired on Wiki TV, but the channel is also known for airing original shows like the Engarian Love Island, Celebrity Juice Engary, and others.
Since 1950, Wiki TV (known as Engarian Radio-Television at the time) was the sole provider of television in Engary. The engarian national assembly has later voted to create Engarian Radio Television 2 in a bid to end the monopoly. The channel later began experimental broadcasts on June 17th, 1968, and later launched officially on July 13th of that same year.
In 1976, Engarian Radio Television 2 was renamed to ERTV 2 and later changed its logo as a result. In that same year, ERTV 2 began airing repeats of Secrets in Potterville City.
On July 13th, 1993, ERTV 2 celebrated 25 years since the channel was launched. Because of this, the channel aired a television special, titled ERTV 2's 25th Anniversary. In the end, the new ERTV 2 logo made it's debut when the stars of the channel are gathered on the stage to introduce the new logo. American television network NBC did this in a similar way when the new logo for the network was introduced.
In 1997, ERTV 2 shifted to youth oriented channel when it received a new logo for the channel. The channel has also acquired many television series from the united states, including Beverly Hills, 90210, among others.
In 2004, Wiki TV 2 began airing sport-related coverages on the channel.
In the following year, In 2005, Wiki TV 2 began airing repeats of For better or worse, which has remained like this until 2016 when the soap opera was canceled.
On August 25th, 2008, Wiki TV 2 launched a new programming block known as Wiki TV Music, which airs every Monday-Saturday from 15:00 pm to 16:00 pm.
In 2010, Wiki TV 2 announced that they will stop airing Wiki TV Kids due to the digital switchover. The move was criticized by viewers as they demanded the channel to keep the children's block on the channel.
On January 14th, 2013, Wiki TV 2 got rid of the 1998 logo which has been in use since ERTV 2 was renamed to the said channel. It has since been replaced with a new one which lasted until 2017 when the channel rebranded.
On March 15th, 2015, Wiki TV 2 started Airing I Was There (a talk show that airs every night from Monday-Saturday). It also began airing Browser as well, but it was canceled 1 year later in 2016 due to low viewership.
On that same year, on July 10th, Wiki TV 2 announced that all of its sport-related coverages will move to the then-upcoming sports channel, Wiki TV Sports.
Following the rebranding of all of Wiki TV's channels and other services, Wiki TV 2 changed the logo, to match the new branding.
1 year later, in 2018, Wiki TV 2 began airing a new children's block known as (Mini Wiki TV) which airs every weekday from 6 am to 9 am. This marks the first time since 2010 that Wiki TV 2 airs a children's block.
In January 2019, Wiki TV 2 began airing shows from Adult Swim as part of the block (Adult Swim on Wiki TV 2), which airs every night at 21:00 pm to 23:20 pm.
In October 2019, Wiki TV 2 has once again changed its logo. The logo bears similarities to the RTL Zwei logo from 2019, which also changed its logo.
- Sunlance Street (2019-Present, Re-runs)
- Celebrity Juice Engary (2011-Present)
- The X Factor Engary (2010-Present, Re-runs)
- Best time ever (2002-Present, Re-runs)
- The Masked Singer (2020-Present, Re-runs)
- Karama virtuosos (2019-Present, Re-runs)
- Dragon's Den Engary (2019-Present, Re-runs)
- Engary's funniest home videos (2000-Present, Re-runs)
- Sketch It! (2000-Present, Re-runs)
- The comedy theater (2019-Present)
- The Stand-up sketch show Engary (2019-Present)
- Our little village (2017-Present, Re-runs)
- Dear Heirs (2019-Present, Re-runs)
- The real housewives of Komapest (2017-Present)
- Exatlon Engary (2019-Present, Re-runs)
- Game of Chefs Engary (2017-Present, Re-runs)
- I was there (2015-Present)
- Film Club (2015-Present)
- Portrait (2007-Present)
News & information
- Wiki TV 2 News (1998-Present)
- Technology today (2018-Present)
- The song is good for lunch (2016-Present, Re-runs)
- Acoustic (2015-Present)
- Wiki TV 2 Song Awards (2016-Present)
- Family Guy (2016-Present)
- American Dad! (2016-Present)
- Rick & Morty (2019-Present)
- RuPaul's Drag Race (2019-Present)
- After X (2010-Present)
- Behind the mask (2020-Present)
- Engary's Got Talent (2011-2015, Re-runs, Now on TWO TV)
- Engarian Idol (2004-2012, Re-runs, Now on RTL-TVI)
- The Song (2012-2020)
- Virtuosos (2016-2019, Re-runs)
- Just theater and nothing else (2016-2019)
- The Jamie-Philip Sketch show (2011-2019)
- Dixon's Hill (1998-2011, Now on Wiki TV Kids)
- See you tomorrow (2016-2018)
- Love Island Engary (2019)
- The battle of the sexes (2018)
- Dance Moms Engary (2014-2019)
- Supernanny Engary (2004-2018, Re-runs, Now on TWO TV)
- Browser (2015-2016)
- Wiki TV Sports News Extra (2004-2015)
- UEFA Champions Leauge (2004-2015)
- Premier Leauge (2004-2015, Now on TWO TV Sports 1 & 2)
- Engary's got more talent (2011-2015, Now on Bravo)
- The Song Extra (2015-2020)
- Engarian Idol: Backstage (2010-2012, Now on TWO TV Music)