Wiki TV Culture is an Engarian free-to-air television channel operated by Wiki TV Studios. It was first launched on August 6th, 2016, but it was originally known as Wiki TV Sports 2 before renaming to its current name on September 18th of that same year.
The channel mainly airs educational, cultural, and documentary programs.
In April 2016, Wiki TV Studios has officially announced that they will launch Wiki TV Sports 2.
The channel was launched on August 6, 2016, and it initially served as a complement channel for Wiki TV Sports during the 2016 Summer Olympics.
1 month later, on September 7th, short commercials for Wiki TV Culture were released during commercial breaks.
Wiki TV Sports 2 was then renamed to Wiki TV Culture on September 18th, 2016, at 7:00 am.
The first program to be shown on Wiki TV Culture was (The first day), presented by Selina Kelly and Dominic Thompson.
3 weeks after the channel was launched, on October 3rd, Wiki TV Culture began airing the cultural news program, Cultural News (now known as Wiki TV Culture News).
On March 16th, 2020, following the coronavirus outbreak, the channel began showing more educational programs for children who did not attend school.
News & information
- Wiki TV Culture News (2016-Present)
- Let's Learn! (2017-Present)
- Wiki TV Encyclopaedia (2016-Present)
- Everyone's academy (2016-Present)
- Let's speak! (2016-Present)
- Graduation (2016-Present)
- Opera Cafe (2019-Present)
- Weekend admission (2016-Present)
- Culture'30 - The precious half-hour (2019-Present)
- New times, new songs (2016-Present)
- Poem for everyone (2016-Present)
- The mysterious 20th century (2016-Present, previously on Wiki TV)
- Multiverse (2016-Present)
- Get to know! (2016-2017, Now on Wiki TV Kids)
- Novum (2016-2019)
- 21st century (2016)
- Engarian Chronicle (2016-2020)